Sunday, July 8, 2012

My boys

We will soon have a little girl in the family. I am used to all boys- I am the oldest to 4 brothers and raising 2 active kids. I seriously am very nervous about the new dynamic. Ashton was very active in the womb and that hasn't changed outside of it. Oliver was pretty mellow and has turned out to be pretty mellow outside the womb. Now this little babe is CRAZY. I have never seen my belly move in those positions. I am hoping she isn't as crazy as Ashton. I will say that even though my boys physically exhaust me every day, they bring me so much joy and appreciation. I love being their mother because I get to see every part of their personality. I love their crazy sides and especially love their sweet sides. I love this picture because it really shows how much they love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment