Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back from hibernation

 I am alive!  I am a mother to 3 children- 4 and under.  I am surviving...trying to get back to normal life with few hours of sleep. 

I have been pretty busy...see?  How could I not snuggle with this precious babe all day long?
 Ashton started preschool- which he absolutely loves!!


















Ollie and I hang out, play and nap, of course!


















Little Miss Adelle and I like to go out from time to time- just the girls :)

 
Look at how big she has gotten!  Just minutes old.... 
now 11 weeks old!!!

Trying to balance family, home and work is going to be a challenge.  I always feel guilty if I work when my kids are awake, but I have to- even if it is just 1 hour.  In order for my business to continue I have to put in work.  Nights are difficult as well because I want to spend time with my husband and it is easier to clean the house without little hands destroying what you just completed.  Anyway, after talking with my husband about the difficult balancing act I have to perform, we decided that it will be good for me to have my "me" time and "work" time.  They can't be the same, even if I actually enjoy working.  I have to be more focused in my work time and really dedicate time to produce new ideas and new product.  I am, afterall, providing a small cushion for us to fall back on financially since he is in the BYU MBA program (aka poor students...again!). 

So from now on, I will be more focused and will try to blog about 3 times a week with personal things, but mostly party ideas or client commissioned work.

Coming up...... husband commissioned work.  Doing manly design work was a bit difficult for me because I like beautiful and colorful things.  Stay tuned for the final product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment