Friday, September 28, 2012

Ashton's Reptile Birthday Party

I cannot believe I have a 4 year old! My son is obsessed with creepy crawly things....there is no way we will ever have any of those in my house, so a birthday party filled with them will suffice.  I thought it was a wonderful party- the kids had a great time and so did some of the adults!  Jeremy, from Scales and Tails was amazing!  He was so great with the kids and we were treated to a special surprise! 




 I made Ashton's snake invitation, along with his thank you cards, favors and bookplates.  I really wanted to keep it simple this year...I tend to go a bit overboard for my kids' birthdays, but with a 2 month old and recovering from a c-section and yadda yadda yadda...I just wanted to take it easy.  And it worked! Take a look:



Sorry for the pictures- just iPhone pics of the unfinished products.  I need to remember to take pictures of the finished products.  Like- I was going to post about the business cards I made my husband, Lorin, but I forgot to take pictures before he left for his conference!  Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment