Monday, June 11, 2012

Lego Birthday Party

Lego Birthday Party


5x7 Green and Blue Lego 3 Photo Invitation by frommewithlovedesign
$12 - etsy.com






My son is actually not into legos right now (thank goodness)!  I only say that because I step on enough toys as it is.  And my other son sucks on legos (the ones he has gotten his hands on).  BUT, I know someday, the time will come that he will love legos and needs to have them all.  However, I have friends whose kids LOVE legos.  


Here are some party ideas for a LEGO themed party.  I love them all!  You can keep everything simple (or not- like me).  I am a DIYer but I have been pregnant through 2 kid birthday parties and I hired some stuff out! Best plan ever!  So for those that still want to be a little more involved, I have several party packages you can purchase along with a photo (or non-photo) invitation.  All you do is assemble and voila! 


There is something here for everyone- I would never in a meeelllion years attempt to make that gorgeous cake.  Nope. But, I can make those cute cupcakes with the cute little lego men- in chocolate- yum.  And while I am at it, make those crayon lego men.  My friend did these as favors and my kids love coloring with them! Or for those with a sweet tooth, you can make those lego candies.  You can find those molds here.  And for the ambitious, you can even make those lego men cakepops. 


Can we say "awesome?"  I can't wait to throw one of my littles a lego party.....or can I?  For those of you who have stepped on way too many pointy building pieces, here is your chance to make peace with them and devour a few lego man cake pops and color that little head off.  And make your little child oh so very happy with his all time favorite toy for now.  


**I hope these links work.  If not, they are on polyvore.com.  I want to give proper credit where it is due! I did see all of them on pinterest though.

No comments:

Post a Comment