Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Minted Design Challenge

I have decided to take a chance and enter the Minted Design Challenge.  The deadline is this morning.  I have been working the past few days (I know- I just found out about it this past weekend...) and I am happy with what I came up with.  I used some older stuff I had and spruced it up, changed colors and fonts and some layouts.  I know its a looong shot- with over 2000 submissions- but it is a good way to receive critiques and get to know other designers.  Plus, I get to practice- A LOT.  Even if I don't win, I have a head start on Christmas cards!

I don't know when voting starts, but when it does, will you vote for my designs if you like them? 
Thanks!

In other news, I get about 3 hrs of sleep at night (thanks to baby and bladder) so I have been sleeping during the day when I can.  It isn't enough but I hope you understand if I don't blog very much.  But keep coming back and checking the shop.  I really do appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment