Friday, June 1, 2012

Ta-Da!

Finally! After working so hard to get new items in my shop, updating descriptions, pricing, etc. I finally designed my blog!  It didn't take me long to put everything in- what took a long time was figuring out what I wanted it to look like.  I don't know any code so a lot of googling/youtube took place.  

Anyway, I am so glad to have my blog up and I will be posting what I am working on, my inspirations and some family life stuff.  And hopefully I will get pictures from all of you using my products so I can post it to show people using my designs in "real life." 

I will leave you with a picture of my darling boy who loves to be naked.  And climb on everything. And have me chase him everywhere.  Luckily, I was just on the couch relaxing for a brief second and he came to show off his climbing skills....and dance skills.  See the little blur of his right foot?  That's right- he got his dancing skills from his latin mama. Actually, it skipped a generation because I don't dance.  That is all from his abuelitos. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment