Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Workshop- Blog Design

I am currently working on a friend's blog design- I can't wait until it is up!  She is one of those moms that always looks awesome and is incredibly friendly.  You would be intimidated by her, but there is no reason to be because she is so caring and generous- and beautiful! She has a fun style blog and we wanted to spruce it up to match her personality.  Here are some sneak peeks- but you'll have to check it out by the end of this month.  I apologize for the crappy iPhone pics but I just want to give you a teeeeeny peek.   



Can't wait?  (me neither)- just visit Style With Shannon and check out her posts on street styles, kid style and her style!  


Oh yes, before I forget.  She is a style consultant- a brilliant one.  She styled my family for our family pictures in the fall.  She used what we had in our closets (I just bought a striped sweater for Ollie), so it totally fit our personality.  




No comments:

Post a Comment